Scott and Michelle Harpe (USA) have been a part of Santisuk English School - Lad Prao since 2001. Our team would like to bring the same level of commitment, dedication, excellence, and experience to Bangkae and surrounding areas so that more people have an opportunity to advance and excel using English.
Our caring and friendly team is ready to spend time with you beyond the classroom to help you use what you have learned in class. You can do that by playing games in our lobby, enjoying class parties, and taking field trips with your teachers.
Our schedule is designed to allow you to progress with minimal breaks to promote fluency and retention.
Come prepared to study and SUCCEED with us at Santisuk Bangkae!
- Curriculum developed specifically for Thai people with over 20 years of teaching experience
- Native English-speaking teachers
- Emphasis on speaking, pronunciation, and accent - NOT boring grammar
- Many opportunities to talk with teachers outside the classroom
- Small classes (6-9 students per class)
- Classes offered throughout the day and evening
- Great price – less than 80 baht per hour
- Conveniently located 3 km from BTS Bangwa and across the street from Seacon Bangkae
Learn To Speak English Well AND Make New Friends